Award winning author, photographer, adventurer, listener, learner. Cyclist and general outdoor junkie looking for the little nuggets of goodness hidden in the steep climbs.
More than just a travelogue of a bike ride across the country, Hanson’s delightful and beautifully written story takes the reader on a journey that is engaging and insightful, often hilarious, sometimes poignant, and always inspiring. It’s a must-read adventure that will stir your soul.
Peak to Peak Tap Room and Treads in Aurora – 7/16 – 5:30 and 8:00
Northwest Tour – I’ll be touring Seattle and Portland area, including the following stops:
- Veloce Velo in Seattle, Friday 7/24
- REI Seattle (The Mother Ship), Saturday 7/25
- Third Place Books in Seattle, Saturday 7/25
- Darville’s Book Shop on Orcas Island Washington, Wednesday 7/29
- Velo Cult Bike Store in Portland, Saturday 8/1
- New Renaissance Book Store in Portland, Saturday 8/1
Fall stops to be announced soon.
Buy direct and save
Sign Up for High Prairie Reflections, and get The Pilgrim Way FREE!!
Rocky Mountain Home
The Beautiful People
Medicine Hills Windmill
Katy Trail Sunrise
Maryland Morning Mist